Appsc Group 2 Notification 2016: Andhra Pradesh Pulic Service Commision Released Appsc Group 2 Notification 2016 Yeaterday Midnight (08/11/2016).Chairman Of APPSC Anounce Officail Statement About Group 2 Notification 2016 Prelims Exam Date 26-02-2017. Mostly The Group 2 Notification Mains Examination Will Be On Next Year May.AP Public Service Commision Received Roaster Points And Number Of Posts Vacancies In All Govt Departments Details From Andhra Pradesh Government. This Group 2 Notification Is Do or Die Exam For Every Serious Group 2 Aspirant. 5 Lakhs And Above Students Are Waiting For Notification For Appsc Group-2 Exam.
AP Group 2 Screening Test Prelims Will Be Conduct On 26 Th Feb 2017
APPSC Group 2 Mains Exam May Be On 20th And 21th May 2017
Group 2 Apply Online Process From 11/11/2016 And It Will End 12/12/2016.
Appsc Group 2 Notification 2016 – Apply Online 250 Dy.Tahsidar,90 ACTO Posts
Aspirants Who Are Preparing For APPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 Since Last 3 Years Please Stay here Before Reading Complete AP Group-2 Notification. Dear Candidates Today We Can Give Top Important Tips & Secrets Of Group-2 Exam 2016.Most Of The Serious Students Do Same Mistakes In Preparation Time.
Before applying for the AP Group 2 post, an Candidate Will register his/her bio-data Infoemation through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the APPSC Website psc.ap.gov.in. Once Candidate registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
Our Team Take A Survey For APPSC Group 2 Exam Aspirants.We Find Out Some Mistakes Did By Candidates Of Group-2.
These Mistakes Are
- Buy Large Number Of Books,
- Neglect Model Papers Practice
- Concentrate Only On Paper-2( Indian Polity And AP History)
- Neglect Paper-3(Indian Economy & AP Economy) And Paper-1 (General Studies)
- Study Only Coaching Centers(RC Reddy IAS Study Circle, Shine Ias Study Circle, Lakshya Ias Academy,Dreams,Ramesh Economy,Chiranjeevi Economy,Nagarjuna,) Calss Notes
- Neglect Best Group 2 Reference Books(6-10th Govt Text Books,Daily News Papers(Eenadu,Sakshi,Andhra Jyothi) For Current Affairs, Andhrula Charitra Bsl Hanumantha Rao For AP History, History Culture Of Ap P Raghunadha Rao,Telugu Academy Indian Polity, Indian Economy And Ap Economy Telugu Academy Books).
- Hearing Rumours About Group 2 Exam And Stop Prepation.This Is Only Game Strategy To OverTake Competitors.
- Waste Valuble Time At Tea Stalls Near Group-2 Coaching Centers.
TOP Tips And Secrets For Prepation Of Appsc Group 2 Notification 2016.
1.Select Best Reference Books And Read Repetedly(Toppers Success Secret)
2.Read AP And India Economic Survey-2016 & 2017,India And AP Budget 2016-2017.
3.Prepare AP Bifurcation Act, Social,Adminstration,Political Problems In AP After Bifurcation.
4.Disater Management (CBSE Books)
5.Practice More Group-2 Model Papers For Paper-1,2,3 One Month Before Exam.
6.Follow Daily News Papers(Eenadu Prathiba,Sakshi Vidhya And Bavitha,Andhra Jyothi)
7.Strength In Economy(Paper-3) Is Secret Of Group-2 Success Bcoz Most Of The Aspirants Weak In This Paper.Below The Post We Can Provide “How To Get Strength In Economy Paper & Preparation Plan”
Screening Test And Mains Exam Syllabus Of AP Group-2 Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
APPSC Recently Changed Syllabus And Exam Pattern Of Appsc Group 2 Notification 2016. Coming To Paper 1 Syllabus, APPSC Remove Ancient And Medieval History Of India,World Geography. Andhra Pradesh Bifurcation,Economic And Social,Cultural Problems In Ap After Bifurcation Topics Are Aded To Paper-1 Syllabus. Telangana Sayudha Poratam, Local Dynasties In Telangana Are Removed From Paper-2 AP History Syllabus.
There Is Only Two Change In Paper-3 Indian Economy That Is NITI Aayog,National Income Topic From AP Economy To Indian Economy.Pattern Of Ap Group-2 Exam 2016 Also Changed.APPSC Newly Introduced Screening Test(Prelims) And Mains Exam From This Appsc Group 2 Notification 2016.Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commision Filter Candidates 1:50 Or 1.12/1:15 Ratio To Group 2 Mains Exam.
|No.||Exam||Questions And Marks||Duration|
|1||Screening Test(Prelims)||150 Q & M||21/2 Hour|
Mains Exam For Group 2 AP 2016
|1||Paper-1 (General Studies And Mental Ability)||150 Q & M||21/2 Hour|
|2||Paper-2 (AP History,Indian Polity)Social and Cultural Movements in Andhra Pradesh History
General overview of the Indian Constitution
|150 Q & M||21/2 Hour|
|3||Paper-3(Indian Economy,AP Economy)
Planning in India and Contemporary problems Of Indian Economy and Rural Society Developments with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.
|150 Q & M||21/2 Hour|
Appsc Group 2 New Syllabus 2016 In Telugu Medium(Prelims &Mains)
Expected AP PSC Group 2 Cutoff Marks 2016 In Paper Wise
General Category Cutoff Marks Of 2012 Group 2 Is 318 Marks Out Of 450.This Year Competition Of Group 2 Is Very High So Cutoff Marks Are Also Change. Our Team Expected 327-335 Marks Will Be General Category Cutoff For Group 2 Executive Posts.This Cutoff Marks Are Based On Competition Of Exam And It Will Be Change Difficulty Level Of Group2 Exam.
Taget Marks For Paper-1,2,3
List Of Appsc Group-2 Zonal Wise Posts Vacancies & Appsc Zones Details
AP Public Service Commision Did’t Released Zonal Wise Post Vacancies Till Now For Appsc Group 2 Notification 2016.We Have Publish List of Zones Details Of Andhra Pradesh Here. Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram Belongs To Zone-1. East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna Comes Under Zone-2.Zone 3 Distircts Are Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore. Chittoor, kadapa, Anantapur and Kurnool Are In Zone-4
Zone(1) – SKM, VSP, VZM
Zone (2)- EG, WG, KST
Zone (3) – GNT, PKM, NLR
Zone (4) – CTR, KDP, ATP, KNL
Total No.of Posts Vacancies Under Appsc Group 2 Notification 2016
|3||ACTO (Asist Comercial Tax Officer)||Commercial Tax||96|
|8||ASO(Asist Section Officer)||Finance||17|
|9||Asist Labour Officer||Labour||10|
|11||Junior Accountant||Finance Dept||34|
|12||Senior Auditor||Finance Department||36|
In This Notification Total 253 Deputy Tahsidar Posts Are Available.It Is The Big Figure Compare To Previous Appsc Group 2 Notifications. Most Of The Students Prefer Dy Thasidar Posts And They Will Choose It As First Choice At The Time Of Appsc Group 2 Online Application 2016 Submission. 96 Asist Comercial Tax Officer(ACTO) Posts Are Vaccant In group 2 notification 2016 ap.12 Municipal Commissioner Grade-3 Posts Noticed In AP Group-2 Notification 2016.
APPSC Group 2 Exam HALL TICKETS Shall Be Available 7 days before Examination.
Appsc Group 2 Age Limit In Ap, Appsc Group 2 Eligibility Criteria 2016, Appsc Group 2 Educational Qualification
|Sl.No||Post Name||Age & Eligibility||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1||ACTO||18-40 Years As Per Revised GO Oct 2016||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India||14,860- 39,540/- +41 % Fitment|
|2||Municipal Commissioner||18-40 Years As Per Revised GO Oct 2016||Bachelor’s Degree||15,280- 40,510/ +41 % Fitment|
|3||Sub Registrar Grade-2||18-40 Years As Per Revised GO Oct 2016||Bachelor’s Degree||14,860- 39,540/- +41 % Fitment|
|4||Dy.Thasidhar||18-40 Years As Per Revised GO Oct 2016||Bachelor’s Degree||14,860- 39,540/- +41 % Fitment|
|5||ASO||18-40 Years As Per Revised GO Oct 2016||Bachelor’s Degree With Economics Subject||12,910- 36,700/- +41 % Fitment|
|6||Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Legislature||18-40 Years As Per Revised GO Oct 2016||Bachelor’s Degree||12,910- 36,700/- +41 % Fitment|
|7||Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Law||18-40 Years As Per Revised GO Oct 2016||Bachelor’s Degree||12,910- 36,700/- +41 % Fitment|
|8||Assistant Section Officer||18-40 Years As Per Revised GO Oct 2016||Bachelor’s Degree||12,910- 36,700/- +41 % Fitment|
|9||Junior Accountant||18-40 Years As Per Revised GO||Degree in Commerce or Economics or Mathematics||10,900- 31,550/- +41 % Fitment|
|10||Senior Accountant||18-40 Years As Per Revised GO||Degree in Commerce or Economics or Mathematics||10,900- 31,550/- +41 % Fitment|
|11||Senior Auditor||18-40 Years As Per Revised GO||Bachelor’s Degree||10,900- 31,550/- +41 % Fitment|
Andhra Pradesh Government Issed GO 295/2014 For Age Relaxing Of Direct Recruitment From 34 To 40 Years.The GO Valid till 30 Sept 2016. Appsc Requested To AP Govt To Re Issue Go For Age Relaxing And AP Govt Issued Another Go For Direct Recruitment Age Relaxation From 34 Years To 40 Years.This Age Relaxtion Is Not Applicable To Police SI,AP Police Constable, Excise Constable, Fire Officers, Prisons and Forest Posts.
HOW TO APPLY AP Group 2 Notification 2016
The Aspirants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of Group 2 application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in
- The applicant has to fill the One Time PR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Applicant has to verify the details as obtained from OTPR database displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, applicant should go back to the website and use the Modify OTPR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTPR database, Notification specific details such as Examination City opted, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the applicant. (Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes) and SUBMIT the application form. An Application Fee ID is generated and sent through the SMS/email after successful submission of application form, which is to be used for payment of Fee.
- Once the Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Applicant shall note that, the details available with OTPR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the applicant to OTPR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.