Daily Gk Quiz ,Current Affairs Updates Questions 21St April 2016
1. The 2016 Islamic Summit Conference has been concluded in which country?
2. The Indian Army’s battle exercise‘Shatrujeet’ was conducted in which district of India?
3. Which private sector bank has become the first in India to open dedicated branch for startups?
Ans: RBL Bank
4. Union Government has merged “Rajiv Gandhi Khel Abiyan” with which scheme which is based on the Gujarat’s model of “Khel Mahakumbh”?
Ans: Khelo India
5. “Twitter Seva” is to be launched by Union Government for which purpose?
Ans: For Start-Ups
6. Who has been appointed as Board Control for Cricket in India as CEO?
Ans: Rahul Johri
7. Which of the following countries has won the Davis Cup 2015?
Ans: Great Britain
8. According to a report by World Bank, which country has received largest sum through remittances in year 2015?
9. Which Indian umpire has been promoted as umpire for International Hockey Federation (FIH)?
Ans: Durga Thakur
10. Who is the author of the book titled-‘The Book of Gold Leaves ‘?
Ans: Mirza Waheed