Samsung launched the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung launched the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge at MWC 2016 last month in Barcelona. Shortly after the announcement, we have been bombarded with queries about when Samsung will be launching its flagship smartphones in India. Samsung is planning to launch the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge in India as early as next week.While an exact date hasn’t been finalized at the moment, we have been told that the launch could happen in next week, Samsung’s flagship smartphones will go on sale in India sometime in the third week of this month. It also claims that Samsung has set aside a Rs 100 crore marketing budget for the Indian market to take on Apple’s iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is much better than its predecessor. It features an Always On display, an extra row of notifications on the edges, better photographic capabilities with 12-megapixel f/1.7 camera, as well as microSD card slot, dual-SIM card slots, and water resistant capabilities.
Important features Samsung Galaxy of S7 and S7edge
- The samsung Galaxy S7 have 5.1-inch and Galaxy S7 edge have 5.5-inch displays. The displays are constructed with 3D & HD. And The phones are IP68 water and dust resistant. Display Resolution HD (2560*1440 pixels)
- OS Android Marshmallow with Touch Wiz UI
- Processor Snapdragon 820 processor
- Camera12 MP with f/1.7 lens aperture
- Internal Memory32GB ,4GB RAM
- Battery Capacity 3600 mAh battery.
Price: Not Availble